June 7, 2012

Speed skating between innovation and marketing


A new collaboration has caught my attention during this week, that between EOskate team and MPC wheels (CadoMotus). A collaboration in the pursuit of innovation. The innovation is what link these companies. On the one hand there is the first carbon frame, on the other hand there are the patented wheels. The whole Made in Europe. At least that what come out from the announcement on the social networks.

I think that the innovation is always and anyway the key of company's success, in every field. Usually is with an innovation that it can break up with the past and reach the future. So, I'm very happy about this new partnership.

Personally, I'm very curious to understand how the wheels' market will change from now on. In my last post I pointed out the incredible success that Matter G13 has obtained. Now it will be interesting to watch how the victories with the new MPC Road War could modify the sales and the penetration rate into the market. Because this collaboration is, first of all, a marketing operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment